Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My router died T_T

Me : Sis, have you visited my blog yet? Go and see see la <-you see how pathetic I am already?
Sis : Dowan la your blog so laoya... *sarcasm*
Me : Oh, don't go, I got bitched about you. I forgot..hehe :D
Sis : ...
*****

Gosh, now that I know..the worst thing that could have happen to me is not having those occasional bad hair/bad skin/fat days or when I cannot draw balanced eyeliner


(wtf sometimes I'm so vain can die and I hate)




Anyway, it's not... Okay actually it's quite a big deal also la especially if my make up smudged because I sweat too much and if I forgot to apply deodorant then it's going to make things worst. Therefore I didn't expect anything to be worst than a smudged make up until my router died on me! T_T <-miserable okay..


Technically, it is still under warranty but you know la Chinese people how they do business when promoting time everything also got everything also can then after deal, apa pun tarak. Sigh.

And then the thought of having to fork out my own money for a new router kinda annoys me when I know for sure that sis will be the main benefactor and she's gonna smuggle it to her bf's place for as long as she can and use it until it's spoilt again before she brings it back and also I'm kinda broke then <-defensive again wtf. Besides, I'm not the one who destroy it therefore I don't see the reason for me to pay for something that I'm not responsible for. Long story short, we got so fed up with how frequent we had to replace our router (the last one only lasted for 3months!) that we deliberately stop thinking about getting another one. Pekchek.


BUT


life without internet access does indeed sucks T_T

Thus dear readers, I am so truly sorry that you hadn't get to hear from Your Beloved Majesty, me, and if you still love reading my blog yang tidak seberapa ini, thankiu so much T_T <- tears of joy wtf


I have been wanting to blog so much about so many things but with so little opportunity and time. The last time I blogged, I had to go to this cheapskate cybercafe that's packed with formally dressed ah beng playing cs. Don't even get me started on those kids who can never sit still and offer me some peace.


Every now and then my blogging addiction kicks in and I so much wanted to blog about things that has been bothering me of late. Relationship, family, and most importantly, politics! How can anyone possibly not talk about politics in their blog especially with the way our politicians and government are behaving nowaday?? Think circus.I'm so ashamed of the people who rule my country. Seriously.




However, with so many things and so little time, there is only so much I can blog for now. More updates tomorrow.



Please don't give up on me. O_O

No comments: