Thursday, September 4, 2008

Don't drink then drive

Can you believe that I'm actually stuck at some cheapskate cybercafe now, blogging about how I'm stuck in some cheapskate cybercafe wtf.


There's some kanak-kanak walking around hovering at me (annoyingly creepy) and a handful of college students who dress so formally it's as if they're some senior manager preparing annual report but playing CS which is so potong steam can??? (I have nothing against CS player OR college student who wear formal wear it's just that don't you think that if you combine both it's like... meh?)


You see that is why I never date college student.


Ok maybe just Melaka college student.


Ok maybe just Melaka college student who wear formal wear and play CS wtf why do I have to be so considerate of people's feeling why can't I just be bitchy like XiaXue I loves bitches.



Moving on, yesterday Ally came to fetch me from my house so that we can spend the night together at her place. She actually drove all the way from her place to mine, one hand holding a wine bottle (yes the whole bottle la of course then takkan wana use wine glass so sophisticated meh wtf) another on the steering. Seriously. So much for "don't drink and drive" eh?



Why must you break my choco sundae record??? T_T


Bitch.









No comments: