Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Keyless door

Smalltalk : A good friend of mine texted me yesterday to share news that she had just given birth to her baby boy. I replied telling her how excited I am and all and I even reminded her to send me a picture of her baby. I was still in deep excitement before she replied me telling me, very indirectly, that it was also her birthday, like "Yalor, yesterday is also my birthday. hehe"

The next thing I know, I'm sitting here, full of shame, trying to come up with a less awkward reply. Damn.

*****


I got locked in my own room at 3 in the/this/whichever you prefer morning. It took nearly 1hour for bf to play the hero saving the damsel in distress, well, not that distressing afterall thanks to the aircond and my psp I love you. Bf actually suggested that he climb over from the window of the room next door to mine but I stopped him reminding him that it is the ghost month so it's very dangerous like as if during normal month accident don't happen.

The minute I got out from the room I am so touched and happy that I hugged him and tell him I missed him alot.

No comments: