Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sports that I can never get tired of

Small talk : OMGCARROTBANANAPINEAPPLE I'm so happy right now cuz for the first time ever, someone actually commented on my pathetic blog~ Imma be Kennysia or XiaXue soon OMGZOMGCHICKENWINGS shuddup Adele you're making a fool out of yourself wtf.


*****


"Koo Kean Keat is so handsome" I confessed to a very focused Dar who is reading the news on the paper about the overrated Olympic. "Lee Chong Wei is better looking" he replied blatantly, without bothering to turn his head 45 degree to the left. " Really??" I asked curiously. He nodded effortlessly.

To be honest, I've never really been into sports until the last time when I ter-saw the double match played by Koo Kean Keat and Ong Beng Hee at the Swiss Open. Dad was watching and I was walking past the TV heading to the kitchen when ..



Me : *stop abruptly* They playing for Malaysia? <-- I couldn't find an appropriate word to make myself sound more knowledgeable about sports. Hahaha haha ha

Myeversocooldad : *nodded* been performing quite well during the last few matches, but doing not so good this time around. Probably got too overconfidence.

Me : Wah...that Koo Kean Keat so handsome *grin*

Myeversocooldad : ...



That night, for the first time ever in my life, I sat down and watched the entire game until it finished, which is unbelievable, for me :) After a few times "observing" him played, I became so obsessed with him to the point where I searched for his friendster and googled him! Then there was this one time when I so coincidentally bumped into him while I was window shopping with Ally in Sungai Wang. And I stalked him! I dragged the very frighten and reluctant Ally along until he turned into a corner and disappears. Ally got so overwhelmed with fear that she panicked and cried. Just kidding la you don't be so stupid can or not.


Speaking of which, Ally actually knew him back when she was still in BJSS (Bukit Jalil Sports School) because apparently he is training there too! But then horrr.. Ally and a friend of hers who is still in BJSS told me recently that, he's a really snobbish, over-confidence, stuck up asshole who goes around breaking naive stupid girl's heart.

o.O

Yameh? *in denial*


So basically, Triple K ( I know so cool right the name wtf I like I'm still living in denial) is like my Asian version of Chuck Bass a.k.a Ed Westwick screw Chace Crawford he is just so meh and Brad Pitt is too busy expanding his rainbow family with Angelina so screw him too.



Ed Westwick .a.k.a Chuck Bass... *grin*




Nate Archibald = Gay

(I said NATE ARCHIBALD okay not CHACE CRAWFORD so sue me muahahaha)




*melts*



So imagine my excitement when I am being told that this Chong Wei fella is better looking than my Triple K.



<3



Better than this?


I'm in euphoria~
(wtf I'm talking like as if I get to choose which one to marry sei lorh I chi sin jor)


You know what they say about "curiosity killed the cat"?
.
.
.
.


So true.
Miao

.
.
.
.
.


No offense to anyone out there and I'm not about to conclude Chong Wei as the less attractive one, judge a book by its cover and all because he has, afterall, proven to be our world's no.2 meaning that he is talented and talent can be sexy for me too okay

I know I'm so lebih can die but have you ever wonder what happens when KKK collides with LCW? It brings us to the battle of the.....




same sexes la duh -_-


Beauty VS Brain


Tough decision <--wtf?

Oh yah btw, wtf our government offered 1million for gold medal and paid only 300k for Chong Wei's silver medal and then they made him a Dato as a compensation for it knn even Sheikh Muszaphar the space passenger is more hoh seh than him can wtf so biased diu

Did I just go offtrack again? Nevermind I dowan to choose already I'm tired need to clear things off my chest for now


Anyways I continue... I am sure that Chong Wei is good it's just that that blardy Lin Dan is damn good :(

Lin Dan, Lin Dan, which human being in their right thinking mind named their children ZERO you tell me. Gold medal so what? Name already so funny the face sure cannot see one.



@@
.
.
.
.


*smiles*
.
.

:)

.
.
.



*hyperventilates and die*






No comments: