Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hui turning one year older!

I know it's been awhile since my last post but today you're so gonna love me more because I'm gonna post partying pictures ala Dawn Yang's style because Your Majesty me isn't in the typing mood and isn't bothered to share funny news right now and wth Malaysia still don't have gold medal they're paying RM1 million for gold medal okay China only pay RM125k wtf our government is so rich generous nevermind.


Last Saturday was Hui's birthday and we went to karaoke because we're so sad liddat. It was a rather low key celebration comprising not more than 15 of her closest friend but we totally had fun!


This time instead of doing the hula hoop, Hui pole danced on the tv don't ask me how because I'm too lazy to explain la use your imagination la please.


I've been having a toothache for almost one week already and it hurt like shit wtf I know I'm totally offtrack but I'm suffering and in pain right now so I must channel it into my post just so I might feel less pain see it worked I told you so go try it if you believe me.


Nalah, pictures!



Love filled cupcakes baked by me and Ally. See the one on the 4th row 4th and 5th row 2nd? Those two are boobs drawn by Ally's boyfriend, Matt. I separated the boobs so that no one would know that those are boobs and we thought it looked wrinkled, no?




Guess who's this?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me! and Yin nevermind her she's unimportant no I'm not jealous no I'm not okay maybe




Birthday girl, Hui. It's real okay I wonder why too god is so unfair :(





Ally. Hui makes us all cover her BCG with our palm she's so funny haha..





Rach enough stop staring I mean you not her




No eye candy too bad and two of them looked too out of the world I had to crossed their face :P




I kept on ajaking Yin to take picture because she brought her Sony Cybershot along which is way better than my lousy N95 5megapixels phone camera wtf I used to be so proud of it diu I'm so shallow.




Ally is 5feet 1




5feet 6 and proud to be.. teehee :) eventhough sometimes I don't, especially when around short people because they make me feel like a freak and people tend to think that I'm 28 T_T




Yin can eat like a horse and still remain skeletal -_-. Why la god. Sigh





The PDA(PublicDisplayAffection)-overdosed couple. Can easily exasperates the puke out of you LOL



Beauty with voice muahahahaha I'm so perasan I know don't be jealous :) Ignore the legs I don't know what was I thinking I don't usually sits with my legs crossed THAT way but rather crossed with elegance if you know what I mean don't know go and die la





Ji mui's shot wtf they discriminate me and asked me to kneel on the floor because I have a fatass and who the hell kneel at birthday cakes cupcakes you tell me??! Somemore self-baked ones T_T





HAPPY BIRTHDAY Natalie~ (Natalie = 'nai ta li' if translated into mandarin = figure it out yourself lmao





Normal people don't sleep at 6:30am and that is why you cannot not love me



nite :)

2 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

Looking beautiful girl

Samantha Goh said...

lol thanks for the comment you make me so happy wtf thanks *sniffs*