Thursday, May 15, 2008

10 things I shall miss doing

Here's 10 things that I shall miss doing after I'm dead (until I go for my check up and the doctor prove that I'm okay, I'm going to stay pessimistic and stick with the thought that I had contracted some unknown diseases and going to die soon) :




1. I will never get to hang out at Starbucks/Coffeebean/Oldtown or Calvin's happening clubs with all my girlfriends anymore because once I'm dead, I will have to make new friends and starts all over again from a scratch. I kenot bitch freely and be sarcastic in the other ghosts existence because they might boycott me and I don't wanna be a friendless ghost.


One of our usual night out :)



2. I will never get to go catch a movie with mommy/Bryan/Zac/Manda/Princess A anymore and I definitely will miss those time when Bryan offered me his jacket because he knew that his stubborn sister was feeling cold eventhough she kept on denying it (die want face). I will also miss the cute sight of Princess A holding a small size popcorn in her hand while being so focused on the screen, complaining to me every now and then about the guy/girl who makes noise in the cinema.

*heart melts like the ice-cream she's holding*




3. I will never get to do chio tou sei manicure anymore because there is still no O.P.I nail polisher for dead people yet and if Manda is being sweet by burning me those cheap O.P.H , O.P.J , O.P.K...etc made in China one, she still won't know which color I prefer the most. However I think there's a good chance that I'll get alot of black ones.



I personally never like complicated manicure with chunky beads or diamonds on it because it's just too much efforts put into one small thing! Besides, they're annoyingly troublesome (for me). Anyways, nice or not? nice or not? nice or not :D Say nice.





4. I can no longer do groceries shopping and cook for S (which I love doing so much) and share recipes with mommy and Rachel and I will die with limited cooking experiences in my book. I shall missed mommy's na sao choi too :(


Dinner I'd prepared for S to celebrate his first birthday with me this year. This was the first time I have ever cooked any meal for anyone before (not even my own mother! I'm such a mou sam loi). I thought they look delicious despite how they might really taste. No? ;p





5. S will never get to fulfill his promise of bringing me to Melbourne at end of the year and I will never get to see him peeing on the snow like what we had planned. That sucks.




6. No more fishing by the stunningly beautiful seaside anymore :(


Me with my boxfish. It's as hard as a rock you can actually use it to break crab shell. SERIOUSLY.





7. I'm going to missed all my dogs ; Gigi , Poney , Baby , Twinkle and Piranha (mommy gave her that name because she said she's (dog) very tham ciak. My mother cute or not? Luckily she's so smart she did not name her childrens after animal names based on their behaviour otherwise I bet she'll name me Big Foot)





8. I can no longer anticipate the day when PR takes over the government and Khairy, Hishamuddin and Najib turning into a fulltime blogger who blog about the jungle and monkeys. Oh! I also want to see Rosmah blowing up :(











9. No more crazy diets and I will die and roam as a fat ghost. I will turn into a fugly heavily overweight ghost the moment my soul leave my body because I'll have to chew on candles and josticks ALL THE TIME. Super depressing.








10. No more lame, crappy and time-wasting blog anymore. Diu.




No comments: