Friday, May 30, 2008

Alcohol does you bad. but we can't help but to love it!

Went to celebrate my early birthday with the girls at Calvin's club. It was Chastity Night and I was dared to go onstage to participate in their stupid games. Eventually, I gave in because....


MJ
: Go laaa, it's (gonna be) your birthday! How often do you get to do crazy stuffs like that huh???! GO~
Rachel : (in mandarin) Chue (go) Ying, chue~ I tell you, very easy one...Just shake left and right can already! Faster~
Grace : * Nag nag nag/ chuckles/ yak yak yak/ laughs X 300times*
ME : *stone* Fuck it.


Predictably, I made myself looked like an idiot by playing the hoola hoop (yes! wtf) and unpredictably, I won a hundred ringgit which supposedly belongs to the real winner, which isn't me :P Why ah? :PPP




The girl who dared others but couldn't even bring herself to the dare, MJ. I still loves you though :)




The one who almost screamed her lungs out cheering for me while maintaining her charisma, Deliciously Rachel.


However, I still couldn't believe that I sold my reputation away for a bloody hundred ringgit WTF.

Sigh



No comments: