Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thoughts.or rantings?

LOOoong OVERDUE Post ahead!


Dated: 29/3

My Aunt Flow visited this afternoon when I was having my long anticipated get-together with the girls at Starbucks. It had me incredibly moody because of the stoopid cramp. The cramp has been unusually long and painful that I had to leave early and stay home just to spend the whole evening curling up and moaning in bed. Ruiner.


Supposedly, we wanted to go elsewhere after Starbucks since it’s only evening by the time we got bored of cock-talking but had to cancelled it since R couldn’t make it last minute because she gotta go home to her king before he turns furious and starts to screw her (verbally, you moron) again. Crap. It seems to me that everyone is so in love with their Mr-I-think-he’s-perfect-altho-my-friends-don’t-think-so.


First, it was Miss R’s King of Greatness who spoil and shower her with gifts but screw her up (verbally and physically, idiot), then Miss A’s Mr I’m-not-a-boy-not-yet-a-man who has btw, turned “wiser” recently! (must mark their anniversary for them lol, Ally will really thank me for this! ) ROFL.. I cannot believe there is still guy who can stay virgin till 19 lo.. like, seriously?! We haha-ed so hard when being told. Unbelievable. *shakes head* Anyways,and then there’s Miss G’s Prince Charming with a huge sense of insecurity, and how can we forget our Miss T with her perfect first love. The oh-so-loving couple that turn all eyes green with envy. Oh btw, we found out recently that they only have sex once/twice the most a month. Ouch.

Sometimes, these very much loved girls of mine, they leave me in disbelief and awe when they share some of their personal problems with me during our day out. It isn’t exactly the kind where they would meet up to complaint or weep but it was more of a stories or secrets that are being shared amongst us- joke wise. No point of sympathy are being beg because we all know that it is going to be just another typical girls day out with lots of gossips and updates. We truly enjoyed every sessions of ours thoroughly.


Truthfully, watching and knowing that everybody goes through this phase of life where argument happens and how accommodating is require in a relationship, it makes me feel normal. Perfections that are being seen are mostly superficial because people like to be portrait as perfect if not….well, perfect. At least I know that I love S despite all his shortcomings and weaknesses, although I have to admit that he can be a real pain in the ass when we fight. Other than that, his endless grumbles and huge ego plus occasional cuckoo-ness is acceptable, I hope. Woo hoo~ Perfect.



Moving on, I brought mommy and Princess A for a movie on the other night. Watched Water Horse eventhough I’ve already watched it with S on pirated DVD. Hehe. We were actually deciding between Horton Hears A Who and Water Horse so we thought we would just let Princess A to decide since the movie was planned for her. Excitedly, she pointed to this one local Malay movie titled “Cicakman” which she had watched on DVD for over a hundred times and which has fortunately, no longer showing. Me, mommy and a few more staffs on duty couldn’t stop laughing when she kept pointing to the poster and shouted “Cicakman!” happily whilst running back and forth from us. Super cute 


Finally, after much of coaxing and explaining she decided on the latter. Phew. Honestly, I would actually love to watch Horton but the fear of risking for another infant movie was so terrifying that I gave up hesitating altogether. The only cartoon that I remembered enjoyed watching was Finding Nemo and The Incredible. I especially love The Incredible because I’m obsessed with man who wears tight stretchable body hugging costume. or their underwear outside :D. So sexy. Kidding. Actually, I love movies involving ordinary people with gifted power trying to save the world from destruction like,




Superman (underwear outside)









Spiderman(tight :D)











Batman (WOHOO~)






X-men (leather is so smexy!)







Heroes (no thread of sexiness except for Ali Larter -_- Love it nonetheless)




and a few more. They keep me wondering if there is really people with extraordinary power out there in this big wide world and these silly thoughts are what keeps me going during those challenging times. I take willpower as a blessing from God, because one’s willpower determines how far they reach in life. A person is incomplete without this character because it plays an important role in building his life. Cow. I’m talking like a philosopher. Shut up Adele….shut up.


Anyways, the movie was okay and I would really love to rate it 7/10 but since the ending sucks, I would reduce it to 6/10. Seriously, I hate movies with gigantic creature in it because eleven out of ten times, the ending are predictable with either they (creature) are forced to go into hiding and never to show their face again or they die getting killed by human NO MATTER HOW CUTE (optional) OR INNOCENT THEY WERE.


A few to be name is Godzilla, King Kong, and the latest, Water Horse. If you’re lucky enough, like WH, you’re only forced into hiding otherwise, you ended up ham ka chan where not only you have to die, but your whole family too (poor Godzilla case). Some might say that Godzilla deserved to be killed? Maybe, because his/her kids are ripping people apart but make no mistake because in the first place, they confused those fellow with fishes because of the fishy smell.


Given a situation, lets say you’re a vegetarian and your friend offered you food when you’re hungry which he claim to be vegetarian chicken although it is not, you wouldn’t suspect anything right? since he’s your friend? and you’re hungry. Orang yang tidak tahu tiday berdosa right? So, same for the poor baby Godzilla lo, which is btw doesn’t really make sense lo. I bet they wouldn’t bite if they were being released to the street since there isn’t anymore fishy smell right? I mean they only eat fish mah…No? Whatever. Not bother to debate about something that had not happen also.


Next is the one that really pissed me to the core, King Kong. First, they brought him into the city from his habitat just to make money out of him by tying him up and showcasing him. And then they gotta kill him because he climb too high? Or was it because he poses threat to the people by being protective to the one that he loved? Why can’t they just release him back to the jungle and leave him alone ? Never die cannot meh?? Simply doesn’t make sense lo. Stoopid. Seriously, I watched this movie until so tulan and I got so overwhelmed that I almost cried wtf. I don’t care if you kill a giant crocodile/anaconda/ant if they are aggressive in fact, by all means, go ahead. But why King Kong?? Emo. Stoopid director so good at intriguing people’s emotion and hitting the box office. I’m gonna boycott all similar movies from today onward and convince my friends to buy pirated or even online download it instead. Benci.

Btw,here's a picture I've found while googling for Superman :

I don't know about you but if my daugher dress like this I'm gonna give her a really tight slap on her face (and boobs) before dragging her to the surgeon to get her implants remove and finally disowning her by selling her to Thailand to finish her off. Apa nak jadi with people nowadays?? *shakes head*


I’m grumpy when I’m angry and when I'm angry I'm hungry~ Gotta go kill my hunger first. Knn.

No comments: