Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Phonecall

I ran to the room to get my ringing phone just now. Eek? MJ? Surprise call. It's not that MJ never called before but usually when she did it would be at night because us, the nocturnals are better at yakking during when there's no sun. Hmm..


MJ : ey, tell you what, since you're very free at home righttttt... help me to do a favor can?

ME : (sense something amiss d) yah, what?

MJ : Go and open a Facebook account. Rach, Grace, SY,...(continue to list out all the people's name in the world except mine) already have. We're anticipating you!

ME : -___-"" but I thought you said not nice one?

MJ : uhh...actually not bad la, cuz there's more applications compared to the antiquated Friendster. Can send gifts and kisses, can even send Chanel bag!

ME : ... *clueless for 3sec* For what??

MJ : Aiya, just for fun la..I send you visual Chanel bag you don't want ar?! *chuckles* ( yes I don't LOL :P)

ME : ... *speechless for another 5sec* why? got our own avatar one is it? ( that's what the bag is for right? FLAUNT)

MJ : Nooo.. JUST FOR FUN

ME : *totally speechless*




Well, what can I say? We ought to compromise accommodate for the sake of friendship sometimes.

Besides, we'll never know until we've tried right? righttt?????

No comments: