Friday, April 18, 2008

Losing sanity

Nothing much to say about today but I just want to mark two days ago, 16/4 as the day where me and S did two nutty stuffs for the first time (might consider doing it again in the future).

The first crazy thing we did was fishing in the rain under the black and stormy sky LOL It was insane seriously! Well obviously we didn't purposely plan to go fishing during raining day la (siao meh) but it just so happened that it rained halfway when we're fishing and we have only started to warm up lo wtf. One hour into fishing and it rain and we didn't even manage to catch one single fish yet diu (unless you consider the fish that I caught much earlier that later unhooked itself while I'm shouting "yay, I've got my first fish~" excitedly as...my first fish
-___-"" ) crap.

Super potong steam looo



Lansi fish

After it started to rain cats and dogs, me and S was feeling so totally cheated and I was cursing the fishes that scammed our prawns. Not giving up, we're determined to wait for the rain to stop while we perseveringly plan our strategy in the car. S told me that it is easier to hook a fish when it's raining because fishy swim up to the surface in search for rubbish food thinking that the droplets were food!


Hahahaha...so stupid right?

I wonder which is stupider.. Fish or prawn?



And so we waited until 915pm which is almost a freaking hour before the rain started to ceased into drizzles and we resume fishing again, this time however, with me holding the umbrella instead of the rod whilst S fishes because I'm so terrified that we'll be strike by the lightning and I don't wanna meet my death while fishing because it is the most uncool things to do.
-____-"
Seriously, I'd rather die *touchwood* being run over by an expensive car lo. Heck, I can even hold a grand funeral for myself using the money he/she (unlucky driver) have to compensate to my family. Favourably, pls burn me all the sui sui and cangih mangih gadgets and an average-size house with a swimming pool and jacuzzi and lots of alcoholic chocolates thankiu. Oh, and an after lifetime supply of designer's bag also *tsk tsk* so much cheaper! :D Lastly, I would want my ashes to be send to the moon by American cute astronaut (not our model-cum-space-passenger!)






Reporter : So can you tell us what you've learn from your experience this time?

Shukor : Oh, I've learnt that you cannot make roti canai and teh tarik on the moon!

Reporter : .....



Off-topic. Back to the scene, you can see two retarded person fishing in the rain waiting anxiously for the fish to bite anytime. Until it begins to pour furiously again and we finally gave up going home soaked, frustrated and greatly exhausted. Hail almighty.


Oh did I mention that we bought 5packets of nasi lemak on our way home because we were starvinggggg? Yes we did, and what happens next is the second craziest thing we did in one night.



So by the time we've reached home, we were both drained and hungry and after done showering, we quickly unwrap the nasi lemak and gobble down frantically fearing that we might pass out in any second. First bite down, I can already taste the insignificant amount of sourness circulating in my mouth, I turned to look at S who seem to be oblivious to the taste, baffled, I asked if his tastebuds are functioning. Knowingly, he told me he too can taste it and didn't seem to be bother by least about it, he continued eating o_O I was of course reluctant la at first because I scared will kena food poisoning then will vomit, fever and diarrhoea..etc Leceh kan?




Wait, did I said diarrhoea? It is a good thing right? *proceeds eating while enjoying our Hong Kong drama*



Can save on laxatives eh :)

No comments: