Sunday, April 13, 2008

Some people never learn

Okay, I am so extremely, super, terribly TULAN right now. In fact, I can even feel my blood boiling up to my head and the rising of temperature in my body wtf.



For heaven's sake, I SERIOUSLY don't understand why do certain people nowadays can be so insensitive and sorry to say but, PATHETICALLY STUPID, to speak before they think. Or maybe he did think about it first, and still insist on saying it because it is just his way of thinking? Cetek.



Anyways, stop wondering and read this :




How do you feel?




So CHEE BUY right???!



For those who is lazy to click on it to read (which you really should!), it was an article which I stumbled upon in Malaysia Today just now. It was about this dickhead so-called PRINCE saying that the non-malay should not seek equality for themselves. WTF. Here's some of the seriously distasteful quote that I would like to highlight :



"Therefore, the rakyat must unite and never raise issues regarding Malay rights and special privileges because it is a quid pro quo in gratitude for the giving in of citizenship (beri-paksa kerakyatan) to 2.7 million non-Malays into the Tanah Melayu federation.“Thus, it is not appropriate for these other ethnic groups to have citizenship, only (later) to seek equality and
privileges,” said Tengku Faris, who read from a 11-page prepared text."



Knn. Firstly, do you think I bloody wana give up my British citizenship for your wrecked ship during that time ah? I don't even know why my great-great-great grandfather want to seal the deal ok? Who knows maybe they are forced "under some circumstances" since you know what they say about politics right? No? Whatever la, if I were to know that the consequences for the lousy exchange would put us, the non-malay, to where we are today, I would have stop them by all means! Even if it means that I have to reincarnate as a T-rex and EXTINCT (million of years earlier ) so that I could scribble some note on a fossil to warn them about this.



Next, if you are still too blind to see it, what we are REALLY against is the abuse of such privileges such as the NEP. The NEP is not a special right, but a government policy that has gone on for far too long, 30years to be exact. Bear in mind that the Constitution only grants the special rights as long as they do not infringe on the rights of others. Meaning, your rights end where mine begin. Geddit hunny?



You have also seemed to forget that we all agreed to a gentleman's agreement that the special privileges (which are not rights) were supposedly to be reviewed 15 years after Merdeka. It is now 50 years after Merdeka, and yet the crutches are still there. Otherwise, why bother giving up being British subjects eh?


Actually, much of the special privileges as enshrined in the Constitution are peanuts to us. It is the abuse of such privileges like the Ketuanan Melayu and NEP which only benefited the elite that has made the privileges seem evil and undeserved to us. And yet, you are perpetuating that evil. After all, the NEP has not benefited the majority of Malays and the other Bumiputeras of East Malaysia has it?



Next,



"As an example, Tengku Faris said non-Malays are allowed to practice theirrespective religions in peace. They must however do so in accordance with the law and “not be provocative towards Islam” .“The Malay rulers are the head of the Islamic religion and Malaysia is a Islamic country (negara Islam), not secular. We have our own formula (as a country) which is different from others,” he added, drawing thunderous applause from the crowd"


Aiyo, why do we have to go over this again and again? As far as I remember, the only person who said that we are an Islamic country is none other that nyanyok old man. True, our Federal Constitution clearly states that, Islam is the religion of the Federation BUT it does not mean that we are an Islamic country pakcik...Sigh, I malas wana debate about this again la. Since people only want to believe in what they want to believe right? :)


Secondly, those "crowd" is actually a "huge" number of 1,000 of people and I bet on my begs that they were all UMNO's who are paid and staged and they probably bring their wife, daughters, neighbours, grandfather and grandmother along to expand their pathetic crowd just like the other day!

Huh? In my 22years of life, I have never seen or even heard of any event where the non-malays have ever "be provocative towards Islam"lo . Seriously. You think we dare meh? During those older days, my father and even grandfather was so intimidated by the devil's threats and constantly being haunted by the 513 ghost that they have to keep their voice low amongst themselves whenever they bersembang about the government's wrongdoings. Even during my time now, I still see napoleons and all the para Hang Jebats instilling fear into us by bringing up the past and shouting "We want blood spill!", holding rally with banner that read "LET'S SOAK THE KERIS WITH CHINESE BLOOD", and hey, let us not forget the keris karat waving thing in parliament!



And now look who's talking?





In fact, you know what I saw? I saw my temples being torn down to it's very last piece. I saw how my fellow Indian friends are being sprayed by water canon and tear gas because they publicly show off their heartache of being under appreciated, I saw how pig farms are being shut down because they were the dirtiest animal to the Malays and because most importantly, they don't consume it. I saw how we were being marginalised from school level to purchasing properties just because our skin color is yellow/black and how we were being described as "pendatang" by people like you. Now you tell me,





Who provoked who ?





Make no mistake at all, I have many Malay friends, some as early as primary up till today. Countless of them to be honest. In them, I can never find the word "racism" or the snobbish attitude. Thus, I truly sayang each and every one of them. In fact, I respect them for their purities and togetherness that they planted in their soul and practise amongst themselves which is really nothing but admirable, and I always hope that this is something that us, Chinese, can learn from because let's just admit the fact la okay? Chinese people are all mostly selfish and kiasu lo. Except for those old-fashioned gangsters who really "brother" one, otherwise, all Chinese are self-centred I think? Even nowadays gangster also got use money politic one already okay? Only talk on the benefit of money. Sigh.




What I'm trying to say is that not all Malays, all Chinese and all Indian is as bad as what we thought. Like everything in life, there is always the good, bad and the ugly. In this case, I bet we all know who is the BAD aka true evil behind all these mastermind lo, so no need to elaborate :)For me, it is just fair that everything comes in two to balance the cycle of life. Can you imagine a world without baddies? Or even GUY/GIRL?? Would be so dramaless (read: boring) that I'd rather die before my insanity level hit climax.




Recalling, I still remember when grandpa told me about how the malays,chinese,and indian used to gather and sit down together in the kopitiam chatting away happily and how they would help each other unconditionally. No word are too sensitive to them and they are all a big happy family despite the different blood that flows inside them. But everything changed after 513. They no longer hang out at the kopitiam together neither do they go to each other aid anymore when are in need. Save your "why" for some other day because we all know very well why it happened.





Damn politics ! Damn you MM for creating distrust and hatred against us !

Damn all of them !!!





I just cursed all of you political bastards :)




Ultimately, this time around, God have miraculously given us hope during the recent GE proving that we, the rakyat, have evolves to become smarter and braver (long life cyberworld!) in punishing the fascist and arrogant bastards , and most fortunately, no longer being haunt by the 513 nightmare. Now that we can finally unite and speak as one to show our dissatisfaction's, angers and frustrations for being taken for granted all along, it is only not long before we can truly live and indulge in harmony again like how we used to be. So yeah, yay. :)



FUHLAMAK! So pro-PR post, later will kena throw into ISA one boh??! -___-"




Whatever la, I might as well contest for a parliament sit to win and become the next CM of Melaka like YB Lim Guan Eng then. hahaha..haha..ha

No comments: