Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm officially telling you this

Wondering : Will I die of contamination if I eat apple and polish my nail at the same time?

*****

I HATE JESSICA SIMPSON.

I hate her eversince the first time I see her on her stupid annoying high pitching I Wanna Love You Forever video clip.

I hate her when she pretended to be dumb blonde by not being able to tell the difference between chicken and tuna (trust me, even Paris Hilton can do that. Nick Lachey did me a favor by leaving her)

I hate her EVERYTIME she steps out on the red carpet and give people that same boring mouth puckering pose like a gazillion time especially after her lip augmentation.



Sickening.




I'm ugly.



Please love me.



I hate her even MORE when she had several fling with Adam Levine of Maroon 5 (T_T), nevermind John Mayer Jennifer can have him, and eventually decided to move on with Tony Romo and make his life miserable.


I also hate her because she hates Carrie Underwood partially because she's jealous that Carrie and Tony used to be a couple but mainly it's because Carrie is hotter (not to mention, smarter), successful-ler, and undeniably prettier than her. And with what little f(l)ame she's left in her, she's determined to compete with Carrie (seriously??) thus try her luck at country music only to realized (or have she?) later that she should just give up her career and stick to be Tony's little cheerleader.


There is just so many reasons to hate her, isn't it?


In short, I hate her for trying too hard.


But most importantly, I hate her for

self-destructing by letting herself over-indulged in love and turned into this piece of shit.
.
.
.
.
.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.


Okay I shall end my rambling here. Bye.




P/s : Btw, if you share my annoyance towards her, here's a website that I would definitely recommend you to visit. All you gotta do is laugh your intestines out. Bye.

No comments: