Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm so crazy I sleep at freaking 8am everyday

It's true. However this post is not about that.

*****

You know what's worst than having the dreadful and agonizing 7 days of menstrual?

It is having to endure the much loathed 7 days of pre-menstrual symptoms. beforehand.

I have like 3 pimples on my face now, arthritis strikes every now and then (is it normal or is it just me?), and I look like a walking puffer fish with a pair of bloated boobs clinging onto my chest crying for help.

And I swear I could feel them BOUNCING when I walk and that suck because it hurt okay!






Wohoooo isn't it wonderful being a girl??


You gets to play dress up, wear make up, be bitchy, do manicure/pedicure, cry and fight like a bitch (pun unintended) , ask your dad/boyfriend/some rich uncle to buy expensive stuffs for you, drive like a retard without getting kan by people, bargain for discount, let your pc kena tio virus like 245,846 times, shave your armpit's hair and then have ingrown hair that itches the hell out of you, go through hours of tormenting pain in labor while your husband watches you forcing a human being out from down under there (and the placenta, of course), lactates and breastfeed until your neh sag, grow old and wait for your husband to cheat on you and tell you that he's not emotionally a.k.a sexually attracted to you anymore, suck it up and live with it or file for a divorce and if you're lucky you get to split half of his assets provided if he's rich otherwise you ended up in some old folks home knitting sweater for your grandchildren AND...and...most importantly, we, girls, get to have bloated neh neh that hurt the shit out of us once in a month!:D


The endless list and blessings :')

Yay.


Anyway, haveyouheardityethaveyouheardityet?

Obama won the election (yay again) and Madonna is finally divorcing Guy Ritchie (yay?) I don't particularly take interest in any of these two nor am I any of their biggest fan (but I do know that Obama's mom and grandma is white and his brother-in-law is a CHINESE from our country wei wtf I'm so proud wtf sob sob wtf I guess that pretty much explained the victory because he's a little bit of everything. Madonna? I only know that she is an overrated singer and drag queen who loves to perform in a one-piece swimsuit and cone bra).



One of the many ways to make your partner dump you is to role play in this


Apparently, I just like to jump on the bandwagon and join the hoo-hah because I'm so cool like that.


I'm going to bed now good night morning

No comments: