Friday, November 7, 2008

Yesterday

I got my period. Right now, I look like a 9month old pregnant puffer fish with a stomach cramp. Things cannot get any better than this. Awesome.

*****

Leaving for KL later. Bf's mom is going for vacation (again!) and she needed someone to look after the business for a week or so therefore bf had to volunteer and victimise me again :( It's going to be unsurprisingly boring because all I get to do is going online and surf. We'll have to wake up at 8 every morning (tragic!) and leave the house by 10 for work. This is so insanely unusual for me us okay because our usual routine is to sleep at 8am (him at 6) and wakes up in the afternoon for lunch. I don't know if whether I can adjust to this I hope I don't continue to laze in bed after the alarm goes off and overslept myself again like the other time and the time before that.


On the brighter side, I get to shop until my bf drop! Hope I don't overspend again because you cannot afford to overspend Sam you hear me no you can't goddammit you're broke remember??????? Right. Other than that I get to spend the whole day in an airconditioned room surfing, watching CSI (and I bought a new Taiwan series I HOPE they don't suck), get myself occupied with games, blogging (I know, my life is so cool right :) and so much more basically my "work" only requires my supervision that is if the new worker don't screw up. Hope she can say fifty cent as fifty cent instead of five cent unlike the one that we hired previously who cannot differentiate between five cent and fifty cent ( same goes for ten cent, twenty cent, etc) and stubbornly stupidly insisted on speaking Bahasa Melayu instead of English to our African/Utopian customer wtf she's so stupid I almost stab her with the edge of my keyboard.


Scenario 1 :

Bf's mom : Aunty cakap awak ikut ulang okay?
Frog under coconut shell (FUCS) : Okay
Bf's mom : Ten cent
FUCS : Ten cent
Bf's mom : Twenty cent
FUCS : Twenty cent
Bf's mom : Thirty cent, forty cent (until one ringgit)
FUCS :Ten cent, two cent, thirty cent, forty cent, five cent, sixty cent ...
Bf's mom : ...


Scenario 2 :
A black guy walks to the counter to pay

Bf : Beritau dia tujuh puluh sen
FUCS : Seven cent
Bf : ...


Scenario 3 :
Since we set rules that customer pay before using the pc due to certain reasons...

Black guy : PC7 please
FUCS : Bayar dulu sebelum guna (wtf?)
Black guy : W-what? I don't understand, can you speak English please?
FUCS : Bayar dulu
Black guy : ... #@%$$&^@!!



I've always knew that Kelantan is a rural and underdeveloped state but despite this I assumed that it's civilians is still the same as anywhere else in the country but now she somehow makes me want to change my perception on that. I was literally dumbstruck. Still, we put up with it and try to take things one at a time and helps her to sharpen her English. And then, instead of working harder or at least pretend to be grateful, she throws the towel in after only A WEEK of work and the most annoying part is that she's not even bothered to inform us until bf's mom ask her to pick an off day. According to her, she's decided to go teaching at kindergarten.


>_________>


God bless the kids there.


Back to my story. I hope bf's mom buy a lot of stuffs for me otherwise I'm going to show my beh song's face and starve her son for 3 months.


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~


Now I'm excited.


Mwahhh!

No comments: