Monday, July 21, 2008

Best diet ever!

As you can see/read, I'm trying on a new diet now because I'm so fat and pathetic like that.

It's called the Atkin's Diet (do check out the website if you're really desperate in losing some unwanted fats) and I've been on it for 3 days now, 5 to be exact but since I took too much of a little Fish Market In Manhattan yesterday and an adequate amount of my aunt's superb classic cheesecake the day before yesterday and I felt like a loser so guilty now that's why I minus off the 2 days wtf.

And I really gotta say that this is indeed the BEST DIET EVER (or best in my case) because, I get to indulge in ALMOST everything that I want without having to worry about putting on a few pounds later. Basically, I don't have to starve no more!

Incredibly, I've lost 2kgs in just 3 days! I hope the weighing scale is accurate cuz Aunt M said it's probably not BUT!! Carol said I look slightly slimmer than before so.....yay. :)



*****


During the last night in KL that is last Saturday, Uncle Y and Aunt M brought us ( me and everyone in the family except for my dad which regretably couldn't make it because he's having fever why am I telling you this wtf) to Neway Karaoke because it was my mommy's birthday.

I was miserably snacking on mineral water and chewing gums (sugarfree one mind you) while the others had Kampai and keropok wtf.Then I was astounded when I heard my uncle sing because he really can sing lo...beside me la of course :P Ey, don't start calling me beh bin (horse face) okay because EVERYONE AGREED and I can see it because they kept begging persuading me to sing. Still don't believe? Yala yala I beh bin la.


On the sidenote, Dar shared with me a few funny news that he read from the newspaper lately and I thought it would be so considerate of me to share it here with everyone yeah I'm so kind I deserve a noble award.

Anyhoo, the first one was around last month? I think. It was about how NASA is considering about building a room on the moon for astronauts to have sex because apparently, human has sexual desire to be fulfilled.


Talk about facilities! Isn't that cool??


Imagine doing the horizontal cha cha thing without gravitation! They were even warned to be more careful while doing "it" cuz they might lose balance and hurt themselves. How thoughtful of the peole who came up with this idea. Damn those lucky bastards.



Next on was about an Ah Pek who went to this particular ATM machine accompanied by another friend, trying to withdraw money but couldn't due to some technical problem.


Ah Pek : Eh wtf <--(self-added) Why kenot withdraw one? Spoil d ah?

Ah Pek's friend : Alaaa..no money say no money la, don't kei kei la..hahahaha...

Ah Pek : *tulan*


Consequently, Ah Pek got overwhelmed by all the teasings and decided to sue the bank. And guess what? The bank had to pay precisely ten thousand ringgit to Ah Pek as a compensation for their "lack of credibility"!


Wah lau wei~ Like this also can lor~


Why not me?? Oh, I don't have money to withdraw. Diu.

No comments: