Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I want to die

God hate me so much he make me so fat! No, not really fat la because I've actually took the BMI test and was categorized as healthy and Tyra Banks say a size 12 isn't fat and I'm just 8 (on fat day) <--wtf so defensive


Comparably my booty is slightly bigger than average *continue to live in denial*
which tragically means..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



='(


no skinny jeans...

='( ='( ='(


green so nice..

In fact, it is extremely not possible for me to wear them and not look like as if I'm hiding 3 gallons of saddle bags underneath those jeans.



yeala I like to exaggerate



Wth you stupid fashion inventors you think everyone is anorexic and butt-less is it or you want girls to go on a crash diet just to fit into your skimpy jeans before it goes out of trend huh??!


Have you realise the amount of agony you had imposed in us??
<--pretending to be the minority



huh??


huh????


huh?????!


I want to wear skinnies also~


Life has never been fair :(

No comments: