Monday, July 14, 2008

Fresh a-head


Ultimately, after been hesitating for almost half a century now, I was dragged to the saloon by Dar today.

Apparently, he wants to put an end to my intolerant habit of checking my hair all the time on reflective stuffs everywhere we go.. for good.



Coming out of the house *check reflection on the sliding door*

Inside the car *take compact mirror out and check*

Eating halfway *take compact mirror out and check*

Whilst window shopping, see reflection on shop's display window * check*

Halfway shopping in a particular shop, sees BIG, LENGTHY mirror *check*



At the end of the day, I've probably checked myself more often than Snow White's stepmother herself did in her entire life (so proud wtf :D). Unfortunately, Dar felt irritated and he think I'm paranoid. (where got??)

I guess my constant quick 2minutes visit to the washroom is starting to take its toll on him already. So impatient. And he say that annoys him? Scoff.


Actually, I've been contemplating between curls and straight because I wasn't really ready and because my hair I look so gorgeous on good hair day. Else, I'm petrified if I choose the former over the latter, blind people or stupid kids stranger might call me AUNTY.



Either way, I had to choose before Dar lost his bloody mind and stupidly decided to dump me. No no no, I cannot let him do things that I know he will regret doing because I'm the best gf ever just kidding la on the last part wtf.


Eventually, I settled on straight because curls require high maintenance and I don't want to waste money on pricey, fucking overrated hair products. Ya I know you rich la.


Speaking of which, I still remember back then when I was younger, we (me and my korkor, didi and sister) all uses SOAP (no kidding!) to wash our hair because we don't know what shampoo is still don't have the luxury yet, but my hair was so absofuckinglutely volumed and healthy lo.

Now that I'm "wiser" and switch to Dove (yea I know you use Kerastase la bitch), why my hair become like fuck already??! Actually not really like fuck la but at least I don't remember having to complaint about hair loss problem lo..

Sigh.

My hair will re-grow, my hair will re-grow, my hair will re-grow *repeat a hundred times*


Anyways, rantings aside and picture time!




Nice or not? Nice or not? Say nice. Angle-wise, I look so sexy I know don't be jealous.



As a matter of fact, I MIGHT love my new hair soon, I said might because you'll see why.






Wtf my hair's so flat I look like some nerd who lives in a state library and pretend that I loves carrying textbooks for the teachers. Or worst still..




Some 22years old ah lian who still likes to lepak at DISCO <--Can somebody tell me why???


God, I know you sometime favours me less but please, please just KEEP my ex-best friend who used to back stab and spread lies and rumors about me, my kiasu's neighbour's kiasu daughters, the guys that I had dumped, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, Dar's ex-gf(s) AWAY from bumping into me and my flat, damp hair that is, IF I ever leave the house for toilet papers.


Btw, you're so lucky you saw my naked face just now and I haven't wash my hair for 2 days now.


Ima go suffocate Dar with it.

Hairgasm anyone?

No comments: